- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 31 Mai 2023English Articles
The economic implications of climate actionThis report was commissioned by French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne.
- Lundi 22 Mai 2023English Articles
Exits of older workers: What specifics by occupations?Any pension reform emphasizes the issue of older workers’ employment (55 to 64 years old).
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 17 Mai 2023English Articles
Abatement Costs in FranceThe Commission on Abatement Costs, chaired by Patrick Criqui, assesses the unit costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in France from a sectoral perspective.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 21 Avril 2023English Articles
Inequality of opportunities: what matters most?Inequality of opportunities is particularly pronounced in France. This widely shared belief entails to be clear about the characteristics that influence (or not) …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 17 Avril 2023English Articles
Occupations in 2030: what are the outlooks for recruitment in regions?In March 2022, France Stratégie and Dares provided a quantified outlook of recruitment needs and difficulties for the upcoming decades in France.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 06 Avril 2023English Articles
The cost of inaction on climate change: what do we know?What do we know about the future costs of climate change at the French national level?
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 30 Mars 2023English Articles
Work programme 2023France Stratégie is entering 2023 by stepping up its investment in three key directions: a successful ecological planning; enabling the development of a productive economy …